Introducing the next generation of studio lighting systems from Rotolight: the ANOVA LED EcoFlood
The Rotolight ANOVA Two is a bi-colour LED system that is capable of accurately reproducing white light from candlelight through to full daylight. It is the light equivalent of 1000 watt tungsten bulb but uses only 38 watts of power at full output. The ANOVA features full wired DMX control, a V-Lock battery mount, WiFi and Magic Eye technology.
Rotolight’s new ‘Magic Eye’ allows the user for the first time to accurately ‘sample’ the colour of ambient light in a room and transmit that colour to the ANOVA light which will accurately reproduce it. This revolutionary technology will also enable users to remotely measure colour temperature and transmit that across the world to the studio, enabling synchronization of colour both on location and in the studio.
- World’s First WiFi equipped light - Wirelessly control brightness, colour, system settings, and even update firmware.
- Revolutionary ‘Magic Eye’ technology uses iPhone/iPad to accurately measure colour temperature, and wirelessly transmits colour settings to ANOVA
- Wired DMX control of all interactive parameters
- Uses 93% less energy than a standard Tungsten bulb
- Delivers super-wide, ultra-natural light with accurate colour
Rotolight Hard Case for Anova LED Light
This custom flight case is designed specifically for the Rotolight Anova 2 LED floodlight. It will fit the Anova 2 with attached yoke and barndoor set.
In Stock - ships in 4 to 7 business days
Mfr item: CASE
Rotolight Barndoor Set for Anova LED Light
This custom barndoor set is designed specifically for the Rotolight Anova 2 LED floodlight.
In Stock - ships in 1 to 2 business days
Mfr item: BARNDOOR
Mfr item: SOFT
Mike Connolly and Rotolight
Rotolight RL48-A ‘Stealth Edition’ Camcorder LED light simply slips over your shotgun mic and delivers calibrated 6900K, ‘Daylight’ 5600K, 4100K and ‘Tungsten’ 3200K light fast, when you need it, so you’ll never miss that perfect shot.
Rotolight can be accurately dimmed (using Neutral Density filters) over a range of 1.5 aperture stops. The 48 Ultrabright LED’s provide warm, natural light for HD Cinematography, with that great ‘ring-light’ effect but without ‘Red-Eye’ or shadows. RL48 ‘Stealth Edition’ has a matt black rubberized outer coating which minimises reflectivity and acoustic resonance, and is weather resistant. The package also includes a Filter-Holder and custom Lighting Gel Kit (made by Lee Filters).
- Bright - 48 Ultra Bright LEDs
- Dimmable - Over 1.5 stops
- Versatile - Weather Resistant
- Fast - Deployable in under 3 seconds
- Convenient - Shoot non-stop for 4 hours
- Accurate - 6900K, 5600K, 4100K and 3200K operation
- Light - Weighs less than 6oz