Nikon AF-s 70-200/2.8VR IIG EDN lens
Fast aperture, f/2.8 zoom features VR II image stabilization, ED glass and Nano Crystal Coat. Excels at low-light sports, fashion, portraits and more.
- Fast f/2.8 Zoom-NIKKOR lens - Perfect for sports, photojournalism and wildlife photography.
- Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization - Vibration Reduction, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper images.
- 7 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) elements - Offers superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration, even at the widest aperture settings.
- Nano Crystal Coat - Further reduces ghosting and flare for even greater image clarity.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) - Enhances light transmission and offers superior color consistency and reduced flare.
- Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) - Enables fast, accurate, and quiet autofocus.
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm - Renders more natural appearance of out-of-focus image elements.
- Internal Focus (IF) - Provides fast and quiet autofocus without changing the length of the lens, retaining subject-working distance through the focus range.
- Focuses to 4.6 feet - Close focusing provided throughout the entire zoom range for extended versatility.
- M/A focus mode switch - Enables quick response to changing situations between manual and autofocus operation.
- Flower-shaped lens hood - Included HB-48 lens hood—shades the objective from unwanted, image-degrading light.