Wacom DTK2100 Cintiq 21UX Flat Panel LCD Tablet
The combination of a color LCD with industry-leading pen input capabilities allows photographers, designers, animators and other creative professionals to work naturally and intuitively directly on the surface of the large-format, 21.3" screen.
The new Cintiq 21UX detects 2048 levels of pressure, giving you even more control over pressure-sensitive pen effects such as line weight, opacity, and exposure. With Wacom's new Tip Sensor, the pen now features a lower activation force that captures even the most subtle nuances of pressure.
The ambidextrous design of the second generation Cintiq 21UX features a pair of rear-mounted Touch Strips, along with accompanying Touch Strip Toggle Buttons. In this manner, you'll gain instant control of up to four application-specific Touch Strip functions on each Touch Strip, such as brush size, zooming, scrolling and canvas rotation. Sixteen ExpressKeys™ (eight on either side of the display) boost productivity by providing quick access to keyboard shortcuts and modifier keys.
- With a 21.3" TFT display area, you have more room to use the pen directly on screen. This allows you to take advantage of natural hand-eye coordination and provides the feel of natural media, but with all the benefits of a completely digital workflow.
- With Wacom's new pen tip sensor and 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity the Cintiq 21UX gives you superior control over your workflow and allows you to control your software tools by changing how hard you press the pen tip on the screen.
- The Cintiq Grip Pen has programmable side switches that allow you to program your most common actions into the pen itself. For ultimate control, the pen comes with three different nibs that allow you to get the feel you're looking for:
- Standard Nib for the right balance of control and longevity for extensive everyday use.
- Stroke Nib that includes a dual-action spring to simulate a natural brush-like feel.
- Felt Nib to replicate the sensation of using a felt-tip marker by creating just the right amount of surface friction.
- Sixteen programmable ExpressKeys™ provide quick access to modifier keys, keyboard shortcuts, and pop-up menus.
- Two finger-sensitive Touch Strips serve as natural ways to control up to 4 different functions per application such as zooming, scrolling, brush size and canvas rotation.
- The Cintiq 21UX has a completely flat surface edge-to-edge to allow the pen and hand to glide over the entire surface comfortably. This means that artists and designers can use guides and drawing tools such as French curves, protractors, rulers, and templates directly on the Cintiq 21UX surface.
- The second-generation Cintiq 21UX has a durable, textured glass surface. The LCD itself has been structured to eliminate any screen distortion when the pen tip is pressed against the surface. The result is an incredibly natural and intuitive experience.
- Rotate your display 180° in either direction to suit your natural arm movements, or recline the stand from 10 to 65°. Rear roller feet make the incline adjustments easy, while locking handles ensure that the display stays in your selected position.
- The Cintiq Grip Pen has a contoured, cushioned barrel to reduce grip effort by 40 percent and offers an alternative to a mouse that can help reduce repetitive motion-related stress on your hand and wrist when spending long hours on a computer.
- Many Cintiq customers state that working directly on screen boosts productivity by 100% or more.
- Intuitive to use and quick to assimilate into your workflow.
- The Cintiq 21UX gives you control and precision over your work and helps you speed production in your digital workflow.
- Use both hands at the same time for greater speed and efficiency by combining pen input with ExpressKeysTM and Touch Strips.
- Compatible with both Mac and PC platforms, the Cintiq 21UX gives you ultimate control of our configuration, working seamlessly with your existing mouse, a Cintiq 12WX, or any Wacom tablet, and can be installed as a single monitor or as part of a multi-monitor combination.
- Premium 21.3" TFT active matrix LCD display with UXGA (1600 x 1200) resolution.
- Patented professional pen technology with 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity and a resolution of 5080 lines per inch for enhanced workflow. Electromagnetic resonance powers the pen via induction and radio frequencies to communicate data from the pen to the tablet sensor for outstanding accuracy and responsiveness.
- Cintiq employs standard connection options to work with all primary platforms (USB for pen input; DVI or VGA for video).
- Tablet driver software allows you to create universal settings for your display or alter your settings by application for maximum productivity. Personalize the way your pen feels, access your favorite keystroke combinations and optimize your work environment with flexible mapping.
- Cintiq 21UX Interactive Pen Display
- Grip Pen
- Pen Stand
- Display Stand
- Five Replacement Pen Nibs
- DVI-I to VGA cable adapter
- DVI-I to DVI-D cable adapter
- AC Power Adapter
- Power Cable
- Rotation Lock Screws (4)
- Bearing hub recess cover plate and screws
- Quick Start Guide and User Manual
- Installation CD (includes driver software and electronic manual)
- Application DVD