Cube 255 1ch HDMI Encoder w/ OLED, 2.4G/5.8G WiFi, Mic Input, USB
To select destinations.
Mfr item: CUBE-255
Lease this Item
Teradek Cube 255 1ch HDMI Encoder w/ OLED, 2.4G/5.8G WiFi, Mic Input, USB and MicroSD
The Teradek Cube 255 HDMI Encoder with WiFi is a wireless camera-top video and embedded audio encoder. It connects to a camera by HDMI and streams proxy files/dailies in H.264 to a decoder or website. You can stream by dual-band WiFi wherever a network is available, by Ethernet via an optional router, or by optional 3G/4G modem connection otherwise. You can also store the files to a MicroSD card as the Cube features a MicroSD slot with support for 32GB cards.
For mounting, the Cube attaches either into a camera's hot-shoe or onto a cage/rig by an included 1/4"-20 mounting screw. Aside from the HDMI input, connections consist of an Ethernet port, a 1/8" line/mic input, and a headphone jack. A micro USB slot is available for charging and configuring.
Power is by an internal lithium-ion battery that lasts up to two hours or by an included AC power adapter. An OLED LCD screen indicates what the remaining battery life is and also displays online status and the URL being streamed to. Optionally, any of the following three 2-pin Lemo batteries can be used for power: the Teradek/Swit Canon BP-945, Teradek/Swit Panasonic D54, and Teradek/Swit Panasonic VW-VGB6.
- Wireless Camera-Top HD Video Encoder
- HDMI Input
- Streams H.264 Files by WiFi / Ethernet
- Streams to Decoder / Website / Computer
- Saves to an Optional MicroSD Card
- Mounts Hot-Shoe / Cage / Rig
- Li-ion Battery / AC Power
- WebUI for Configuration and Control
- OLED Screen Displays Battery / URL
HDMI Connection to a Camera
- Streams proxy files in H.264 to a decoder or website
- Streams by WiFi, by Ethernet, or by optional 3G/4G modem
- Stores files to an optional MicroSD card of up to 32GB in capacity
- Attaches to a camera's hot-shoe or onto a cage/rig by a 1/4"-20 screw
- Powered by a two hour internal battery or by an included AC power adapter
- An OLED screen indicates battery life, online status, and the URL being streamed to
- Teradek Cube 255 HDMI Encoder with WiFi
- AC Power Adapter
- HDMI Cable
- Ethernet Cable
- 1/4"-20 Mounting Screw
- Teradek Pouch
- Limited Warranty