77mm Warm Balance (Portrait) Filter
ExpoDisc 77mm Warm Balance (Portrait) Filter
The Digital Warm Balance Filter is a calibrated, colored diffusion filter with a bias that forces the digital camera to add precise quantities of red and green color to a neutral balance. The filter is excellent for warming (or balancing) skin tones in indoor or outdoor portraits and scenery. It decreases color temperature; adds healthy skin tone to images shot in open shade or overcast conditions; slightly reduces the bluish cast on overcast days or at high noon; reduces excess blue from flash indoors or in daylight flash-fill; as well as warms sea, sky and high altitude shots.
- Fine tune color at point of capture
- Varying levels of colorcast typically occur in digital photography and require compensation as part of the process to create a photograph with good color fidelity; Until now, photographers have had to rely on gray/white cards to solve this problem
- ExpoDisc is an easy to use custom white balance solution that eliminates the inconvenience and inconsistencies of other methods; It is a neutral diffusion filter that gathers ambient light from 180 degrees and passively transmits 18% of it through to your camera's light meter; The resulting "gray frame" accurately represents the average colorcast of the light in which the photograph is taken.
- From this gray frame, you then can set a custom white balance that results in accurate color in most lighting conditions; Your camera effectively compensates for and neutralizes the colorcast it sees through the ExpoDisc "gray frame"
- Works in mixed, or difficult lighting conditions
- Replaces your gray and white cards
- Spend more time shooting and less on workflow
- It's convenient, fast and easy to use