Tiffen 67mm UV Haze 1 Filter
Tiffen UV Haze-1 filters are a wise initial investment. It can help protect your lenses from dust, moisture and scratches, which can lead to costly repairs.
A UV filter not only minimizes the bluish cast sometimes found under daylight conditions, but is also the best available protection against accidental damage to the front element of your lens. A lens that accidentally gets dropped on its front element while hiking can potentially be saved by purchasing this item. Some people refer to it as "cheap insurance". As a lens protector, it should be left on at all times.
Aside from that more-than-significant benefit, UV filters render your photos clearer, sharper and more contrasty. This filter will eliminate approximately 3/4 of the disturbing UV contamination in your image. For those who enjoy outdoor photography, especially distant vistas, a UV filter can produce a more distinct and acceptable image by removing much of the blue tint normally associated with atmospheric haze.
- Reduces excessive blue by absorbing almost three quarters of UV light.
- Best general purpose UV control
- Eliminates UV problems from most situations where increased haze tends to wash out color and image clarity
- Protects your camera or camcorder lens against dust, moisture, fingerprints, scratches and damage
- Can be kept on your camera at all times
- Available for Wide Angle lenses
- Tiffen 67mm UV Haze-1 Filter
- Plastic Storage Case
- Limited Warranty