7609WU DLP Projector 3 Year Warranty
Mfr item: 224-1655
This item is no longer available.
This page is here for your reference.
Dell Canada 7609WU DLP Projector 3 Year Warranty
Widescreen Projection, Superior Brightness
Featuring an astounding 1920 x 1200 WUXGA native resolution, the 7609WU Projector offers a consistent viewing experience across widescreen laptop or widescreen flat panel monitors.
With high brightness of 3850 ANSI Lumens (Max.), the 7609WU offers sharp resolution even in a brightly lit conference room or small auditorium.
- Delivers superb high-definition picture with 56.7% more pixels than SXGA+ (1400 x 1050).
- Designed for large meeting room/boardroom/lecture hall usage.
- Help deliver presentations with stunning precision.
- Illuminate large boardrooms/auditoriums.
Powerful Multimedia Performance
Experience more than just crowd-pleasing video and gorgeous graphics; add life to your presentation with crisp stereo sound from the dual 5 Watt speakers. And, thanks to a typical contrast ratio of 2700:1 typical (Full On/Full Off), even the simplest of presentation screens will look beautiful with deep blacks, bright whites and colours that pop. Image projection of 301.0" (diagonal) at 12m.
DLP® and BrilliantColorTM technology
Millions of tiny mirrors work in concert with an advanced processor to create razor-sharp images, precise text and vibrant, true-to-life colour. Equipped with the latest DLP® chip, the 7609WU powerhouse also delivers video performance you simply have to see to believe.
Flexibility and Connectivity
The 7609WU Projector gives you options.
- Connect the projector to your system via LAN using the RJ45 connection for network management control.
- Enjoy enhanced video connectivity with dual HDMI ports and dual VGA connectors.
- Dual HDMI and DisplayPort connectors offer flexible connectivity for auditorium and theatre usage for an enhanced visual experience.
- Dual VGA allows easy switching and smooth transition between presenters thus offering - great flexibility and effective information sharing. - reduced time lag in-between presentations.
- DC jack 12V output allows relay control for automatic projection screen control. DC jack 5V contributes to an even wider array of connectivity options by acting as a direct port to facilitating access to + powering of external devices such as a wireless module (prior settings are required).
- Adapt to any viewing environment using selectable presentation modes.
- Get additional flexibility with desktop/ceiling mounts.
- Audio-Out: Connection to external sound system for an excellent audio experience.
- PIP (Picture-in-Picture) & PBP (Picture-by-Picture) allow for the viewing of multiple programs simultaneously
- Closed Captioning
- DLP® and BrilliantColorTM technology – Advanced processing and millions of tiny mirrors deliver riveting still images and lightning-fast response time for fluid, fast-action videos.
- 1920 x 1200 WUXGA Native Resolution – Project a breathtaking, high-resolution picture across large boardrooms and auditoriums with up to 56.7% more pixels than SXGA+ (1400 x 1050).
- Superior 2700:1 typical (Full On/Full Off) – Make a great impression with consistent high-contrast images and razor-sharp text.
- Optimal Brightness of 3850 ANSI Lumens (Max.) – Lights-on presentations in large rooms have never been this clear and bright.
- Comprehensive Connectivity - Get ultimate flexibility with network management control via RJ45, DC jack 12V output for motorized projection screen, DC jack 5V output for powering external devices such as wireless module, Dual VGA, Dual HDMI, DisplayPort, S-Video, Composite Video, RS232 and Audio-in/Audio-Out.
- Audio Capable - Dual 5W speakers provide a crisp soundtrack for any multimedia presentation.
- Flexible Usage - Offers desktop or ceiling mountable options, each with front and rear projection capabilities.
- Full-Featured Remote Control - Navigate your presentation with ease and call out the details using the built-in laser pointer.
- Long Lamp Life - Help protect the planet and your bottom line with an efficient 300W user replaceable lamp and a long lamp life of up to 2000 hours (normal mode)/2500 hours (eco mode).
- Eco Friendly - Use Eco-Mode for quieter, more efficient operation and increased lamp life up to 2500 hours.
- 7906 WU Projector
- Power Cable
- 1.8 VGA Cable (VGA to VGA)
- 2.0m Display Port Cable
- Remote Control
- AAA Batteries (2)
- CD User’s Guide and Documentation
- (Carry Case not included)