An essential tool for the professional photographer, the Epson® P-3000 provides an innovative way to download, store and display thousands of photos, videos and more on the spot - without a computer. With the ultra fast processor, it’s easy to backup images right from your memory card or camera. Transfer thousands of photos in no time at all. Then, continue shooting.
With the large, four-inch LCD, you’ll be able to instantly review images, or share your portfolio with clients immediately after the shoot. In fact, you can easily view slide shows and videos, or listen to audio files. Best of all, you’ll be able to present professional quality images anywhere you go. Epson Photo Fine® Ultra LCD technology means you’ll see every colour and detail. With Adobe RGB colour space support, each viewer displays over 16.7 million colours. You can even zoom in and verify RAW files. With the Epson P-3000, it couldn’t be easier!
And, with a long battery life, they’re ideal for extended, on-location shoots. Save and view all your best shots at the scene. Or, transfer files from your camera or any USB device. You can even connect to your PC when you get back to the studio. The Epson P-3000 makes it easy to save and share images virtually anywhere, with amazing clarity and colour.
- 4-inch Epson Photo Fine® Ultra LCD
- Adobe® RGB color space support
- Fast downloads (memory cards/ USB devices)
- 40GB, high-capacity hard drive to backup thousands of photos
- On-the-spot download device to save, view and share photos, videos and music anywhere you go
- Epson Photo Fine Ultra LCD technology for more accurate colours
- Ultra fast processor for fast downloads
- DivX® video file support, plus audio/video out to instantly view slide shows and videos
- Rechargeable battery so it’s always ready to travel
- Long battery life that’s ideal for extended, on-location shoots
- Built-in card slots that support Compact Flash® I/II and Secure Digital™ memory cards
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 for fast file transfers
- RAW file support — zoom capabilities to check the focus and fine detail