Sigma AF 120-400mm f/4.5-5.6 APO DG OS HSM Zoom Lens for Canon
Sigma’s APO 120-400mm F4.5-5.6 DG OS HSM telephoto zoom lens features Sigma’s original Optical Stabilizer (OS) function, which allows the use of shutter speeds approximately 4 stops slower.
Three Special Low Dispersion (SLD) glass elements provide excellent correction for chromatic aberration. The rear focusing system minimizes aberration caused by focusing. And Sigma’s super multilayer coating reduces flare and ghosting. The result of this design is an exceptional lens that ensures superior image quality throughout the entire zoom range.
The lens offers a minimum focusing distance of 150 cm throughout the entire zoom range and a maximum magnification of 1:4.2, making it useful for close-up photography. A Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) is incorporated, which ensures quiet and high-speed auto focusing, as well as full-time manual focusing capability. The addition of Sigma’s 1.4x EX DG APO or 2x EX DG APO teleconverter produces a 168-560mm F6.3-8 manual focus, ultratelephoto zoom lens or a 240-800mm F9-11 manual focus, ultra-telephoto zoom lens, respectively.
- Incorporating Sigma’s original OS (Optical Stabilizer) function.
- Three SLD glass elements and a rear focus system provide optimum image quality throughout the entire zoom range.
- Super multi-layer coating reduces flare and ghosting.
- The minimum focusing distance of 150cm (59.1”) makes it useful for close-up photography.
- HSM ensures quiet and high-speed autofocus.
- Compatible with Sigma’s APO Tele Converters.