Pentax smc DA 50-200mm f4-5.6 ED WR Lens
This telephoto zoom lens covers focal lengths from 76.5mm moderate telephoto to 307mm super telephoto (in the 35mm format). Incorporating an extra-low dispersion (ED) glass optical element in its optics, it assures excellent description of the subject in various telephoto applications, including portraiture, sports/action and landscape, while effectively compensating chromatic aberration over the entire zoom range.
- Weather-resistant construction designed to minimize the intrusion of water and moisture into the lens barrel. With this lens mounted on PENTAX weather-resistant digital SLR camera bodies, you are assured of improved durability and reliability during shooting in rain, fog or mist and at locations subject to a spray or splash of water.
- Quick-Shift Focus System allows instant AF override
- SP (Super Protect) coating protects exposed lens elements
- Durable metal lens mount
- Includes lens hood with PL (polarizing filter) window
- Developed specifically for Pentax Digital SLRs