Mfr item: PX302
This item is no longer available.
This page is here for your reference.
Photoflex Flashfire Receiver
The Photoflex FlashFire Wireless Receiver is part of the FlashFire radio remote system which allows you to trigger your flash or studio strobe at distances up to 164' (50 m). One of the advantages of this system is that it doesn't depend on "line-of-sight" communication between the transmitter and receiver. You can trigger the flash through obstructions like walls and doors, thus avoiding cord tangles and potential damage to your equipment.
Using an adjustable wireless signal that has 16 available frequencies/channels, the FlashFire has the ability to customize the signal to prevent misfires in crowded settings or areas that have conflicting frequencies.
- 2.4 GHz bandwidth, 16 selectable operating frequencies for eliminating interference
- The DC trigger transmitter / receiver pair may be used to trigger all studio flash units employing a standard 1/4 inch (6.3 mm) phono jack for the Photoflex StarFlash
- 3.5 mm mini Jack sync adapter provided for use with other major brands of studio strobes
- Sync cable features 3 pin thread lock connection to the receiver for secure connection.
- Built in hot shoe on receiver for direct mounting of portable (shoe style) flash units
- Flash sync speed: up to 1/200 sec for focal plane; shutter, up to 1/250s for leaf shutter
- Transmitter distance: 164 feet (50 m)
- Transmitter battery life: approximately 20,000 flashes (using standard CR2 lithium battery, not included)
- Receiver stand-by time: up to 45 hours (requires 2 x AAA battery not included)
- Recessed mini dip switches for secure setting of channels
- There is a PC connection on transmitter if required, for mounting to cameras via cable using a standard PC cable (not included)
- Easy battery replacement via quick slide open doors on transmitter and receiver
- Super compact size
- Photoflex FlashFire Wireless Receiver
- Instruction Manual
- Limited Warranty