Rollei Infrared 120 FilmSpecial infrared film up to 820 nm. High sensitivity at ISO 400 without filtering. Excellent tonality, solving power by 160 Lp/mm. Special AURA effects by over exposing film.
The ROLLEI INFRARED is well suited for experimental, creative applications, and for scientific photography.
Perfect exposures can be reached, using special infrared filters, leading into results with an unusual tonal range.
Characteristics and application:
- high speed panchromatic b&w film material with special infrared sensitivity;
- large exposure latitude and an high exposure reserve for application under all lighting and climatic conditions;
- special coating for improvement of film transport properties of the cameras;
- suitable for daylight and tungsten light conditions;
- table polyester base support guarantees the highest level of archive stability (LE 500);
- the large constrast power, in addition of very fine grain and excellent sharpness, is the basis for negatives of excellent quality;
- excellent resolving power, very fine grain and high sharpness as a base for negatives with an excellent quality;
- especially suited for digital application for scanning;
- pecial halation effects (AURA effect) by longer exposure times