Profoto Acute2 1200 Flash Generator inc. Power and Sync Cable
The Profoto Acute2 1200 Flash Generator offers action-stopping short flash duration and fast recycling times for any type of application.
Features include: Heavy-duty design, dual voltage capability, consistency of light output and color temperature, and compatibility with Profoto's full line of modular light shaping tools.
The Acute 2 1200 w/s multi-voltage power supply can withstand the rigors of frequent transport and travel.
- Asymmetrical or Symmetrical Distribution - The power level chosen can be symmetrically or asymmetrically distributed among 1, 2, or 3 flash heads.
- Compact Design - Measuring only 8.7 x 7.5 x 5" and weighing only 9 lbs, the Acute 2 1200 is extremely portable.
- Multi-Voltage - Compatible with all AC voltages between 90 and 260V, 50 to 60 Hz.
- Built in Photocell - A built in light sensitive slave can be switched on or off.
- Audible Beep - Switchable signal beeps when unit is fully recycled.
- 6 F-Stop Range - Power output can be dialed down 6 stops from 1200 to 37.5 w/s.
- Fast Recycling - Valuable for shooting sequences of action.
- Fast Flash Duration - Excellent for freezing action of moving subjects.
- Proportional Modeling Lights - Get a good preview of the power settings. As the flash power is dialed down, the modeling light dims
- Profoto Acute 2 - 1200 Watt/Second Power Supply (90-260V AC)
- Sync Cord
- Power Cord
- Limited Warranty