Elinchrom D-Lite 2 it "To Go" Set incl. 2x200w Transmitter, 2xSoftBox 2xCases, 2xStands, 2xSyncs, 1xCaps 1xRefl 16cm
The much loved Elinchrom D Lite studio flash system has evolved. The new D Lite it incorporates all the original features, but now includes the intelligent slave cell enabling it to synchronize with “strobist” speedlite systems and, a four channel radio frequency trigger for reliable synchronization in every circumstance.
The sharp new design includes a stronger stand bracket and larger, more robust handle.
D-Lite 2 it Compact Flash
The quality of light and exceptional performance is the result of long research, application of demanding principles, the long experience of ELINCHROM in lighting products for the studio and the utilisation of the latest technology in this area.
Totally integrated to the range of ELINCHROM flashes, the D-Lite 2 it units maintain the traditional look and function that is ELINCHROM.
The controls provide continuously variable adjustment of the flash power with precision over 5 f-stop, from full power 1/1 to 1/16 th, & modelling lamp with prop/min/max/off mode.
Advanced programmable features:
- “Eye-Cell” automatic & manual mode
Some cameras may release before the main-flash, several pre-flashes to avoid the red eye effect. In this case a normal photocell would respond and release a flash with the first pre-flash of the camera. To avoid incorrect synchronisation the intelligent Elinchrom Eye-Cell detects camera pre-flashes. The Eye-Cell function can be activated in “Automatic Mode” or in “Manual Mode”, even configuring LED pre-flashes.
- EL-Skyport wireless triggering & remote control
D-Lite it can be triggered using EL-Skyport Transmitter. “Group” and “ Channel Frequency” settings can be customised on each D-Lite it unit.
- Power and modelling lamp steps setup
Normally flash power adjustments are in 1/10th steps per touch. While modelling lamp can be operated in (prop / min / max /off) modes.
- Temperature controlled FAN management
The cooling fan switches ON automatically if the unit temperature increases. The microprocessor controls the unit temperature and the fan. If the ventilation is blocked or the fan does not work, the display shows E8.
1. Mains inlet socket includes the mains fuse
2. Mains on/off switch
3. Modelling lamp fuse
4. Open flash / Test button
5. Synch socket / 3.5 mm jack / low 5V sync voltage
6. Digital multi display and charge / discharge indicator*
7. Charge Ready Beep on/off
8. Eye-Cell on/off – programmable*
9. Eye-Cell receptor
10. Power up & down buttons and scroll /program buttons for advanced features setup*
*The touches on this display are multifunctional to program / scroll the advanced features and to setup the integrated EL-Skyport Transceiver.
EL-Skyport ECO Transmitter
The D-lite it also includes a built-in Skyport receiver. The Skyport Eco transmitter as included in each of the kits, is a 40 bit encoded digital radio trigger with 4 selectable frequencies. This includes the new Skyport speed mode allowing faster Sync speeds of up to 1/250s to be used. Of course The D-lite it remains compatible with the existing Skyport transmitters, using only the first 4 frequencies as a radio trigger.
- Flash power up and down buttons all the original features, but now includes the intelligent s
- Modelling lamp mode button (prop / min /max / off)
- Photocell on / off button
- Ready charge beep on / off button
- Test-flash button
- 3.5 mm synchronisation socket
- EL-Skyport Wireless Triggering. (Note: To function the integrated Receiver requires the optional EL-Skyport Transmitter.)
- 2x D-Lite 2 IT / 200 ws Fan Cooled Bi-voltage Self Contained Flash Head
- 1x EL-Skyport Transmitter ECO
- 1x Protective cap
- 1x Reflector 16 cm / 90°
- 2x Softbox 66 x 66 cm incl. protection bag
- 1x Carrying bag for two D-Lite it
- 1x Stand Set/Carrying bag (2 Stands)
- 1x DVD-Guide, D-Lite Intro