SF-NXM Surefoot NXM 5.5"
Jobu Design SF-NXM Surefoot NXM 5.5"
A Jobu Design arca-swiss compatible, extra-long (5.5") adaptable lensplate to fit most styles of telephoto lenses. Movable back stop allows for several mounting positions (4 positions x 2 variations). Drilled to adapt to most flash bracket systems. Double-dovetail profile allows for quick-release flash as well. Supplied with 2 mounting screws and one 1/4" to 3/8" reducer bushing. Fits lenses up to 500mm f/4, most popular use: 70-200mm f/2.8, 300mm f/4, 400mm f/5.6, 100-400mm.
- Hard anodized black finish
- 5.5" total length, 5.0" total mounting surface (max)
- Unique adjustable hard-stop tail has 4 mounting positions and 2 sides (flat mount + 2 bumps) for allowing fit to nearly all lens foot shapes and sizes
- Double-dovetail design enables use of our Quick Release flash brackets (requires 3/4" of lensplate exposed past your lens foot)
- 2 Mounting screws for achieving multiple fit options on larger lenses
- Two 1/4"-20 captive screw
- One adapter bushing for fitting to 3/8" screws hole lenses
- 2x Safety-screws
- 5/32" and 3/32" allen keys