WAA Wide Angle Adapter
Mfr item: WAA
Jobu Design WAA Wide Angle Adapter
The long awaited Wide-Angle-Adapter (WAA) finally offers a simple, easy to use solution for mounting a camera with a short wide-angle lens (or any non-collared lens) directly onto a gimbal head. No adapters, no ballheads, no brackets, no tools; nothing else is required.
With the W.A.A. a telephoto lens shoot doesn't have to limited to long distance shots. Carry your wide angle lens with you and simply pop the adapter into the Quick-Release of your BWG or Jr.2 gimbal and you can directly mount your camera, Point-and-Shoot camera or video camera.
- 4 mounting positions for the camera body. A standard 1/4"-20 knob mounts every camera and small video camera bodies directly.
- Useable in both portrait and landscape formats with a simple turn of the gimbal head from Left-hand to Right hand use position.
- Adjustable tilt. The main arm tilts over 180 degrees (limited only by camera body size). You can always level your horizon without the need to adjust your tripod legs.
- Useable on either top-mount gimbal or side-mount gimbal Quick-Release systems.
- Standard Arca-Swiss base fits any compatible Quick-Release system.
- User-installable safety screws can be used to prevent accidental slide-outs. We recommend at least one be installed.
- Cork/Rubber gasket prevents camera body from slipping/twisting even when wet.
- Maximum weight capacity approx. 10lbs
- All aircraft aluminum and stainless steel construction.