Photoflex Umbrella 60" Convertible
The RUT 60" White Convertible Umbrella converts from a bounce umbrella, which produces contrast, to a "shoot through" umbrella, which produces soft light.
Get the best of both shooting styles in one umbrella. This 60" umbrella is great for 3/4 length and full body portraits.
Can be used for strobe or hot lights. Also available in 30" (UM-RUT30) and 45" (UM-RUT45).
- Parabolic-shaped reflector - which provides large circular light source to render circular catchlight in eyes
- Convertible - provides great reflection, but it can also be used as a "shoot-through" umbrella by removing the black cover
- Fabric - 190 thread count, tightly woven allowing superior reflection
- Folds down like a traditional umbrella which makes it easily portable
- The RUT Umbrella is designed as a convertible umbrella that can be used as a shoot-through by removing the black cover.
- Extensive Quality Control process ensures a perfect product.
- Comes with its own Carry Bag for easy transport and storage.
NOTE: Maximum wattage for strobe modelling light is 500 watts.