Profoto Cine Reflector Basic Kit
Please Note: Shown with optional equipment.
PAR lights are a staple of film and video production. These open face hot-lights provide a wide beam spread, variable by a focusing mechanism or by supplementary lenses which attach to the front. But what about strobe user's looking for a more cinematic light quality? Always looking for ways to expand their arsenal of light-shaping tools, Profoto combined the characteristics of their popular Zoom Reflector with the best qualities of PAR fixtures to offer the Cine Reflector Basic Kit.
The black powder-coat painted Cine Reflector, which fits all Profoto flash heads, features numerous creature comforts like a large integral handle and a double layer housing to protect the user from heat. An umbrella bracket is built into the unit for bounce light options. Out of the box, the beam angle is zoomable from 35 - 105° using the familiar Profoto collar mount. Supplementary lenses are available separately to vastly enhance this already impressive performance. The Cine Reflector, which supports the flash head, is itself supported by a large metal yoke with ratcheting handle and a 5/8" (16 mm) receiver for light stands.
- The most versatile Light Shaping Tool to date.
- Works with all Profoto flash lights and continuous light sources.
- The world’s first combined PAR and Open Face type reflector.
- Increases the output with one f-stop.
- Safe and robust double-layer housing.
- Provides an umbrella attachment.
- Metal bracket for overhead mounting included.
- Profoto Cine Reflector Basic Kit
- Limited Warranty