Somerset® has always been the first paper choice among serious artists and printmakers. Ever since the 1700s and the days of handmade paper, Somerset has enjoyed a reputation for quality that has continued to grow through the years. Now Epson brings you this old world paper, with an ink jet coating, to meet the quality requirements of the most demanding printmaker. Somerset Velvet for Epson is a 100% cotton, acid-free paper that delivers long-lasting prints when printed with EPSON Archival™ Ink or UltraChrome™ Ink.
Like all of Epson's innovative media, Somerset Velvet is engineered to give you the highest resolution and color saturation possible. Epson's printer driver software actually optimizes the amount of ink released onto the page, based on the type of paper used. As always, EPSON supplies guarantee EPSON quality.
- Acid free to preserve fine art and photos
- 100% cotton rag for long term durability
- Radiant white surface for vivid color reproduction
- Rich black images for prints with exceptional contrast
- 505 g/m² basis weight for museum quality appearance (sheets)
- 255 g/m² basis weight on rolls for versatility
- Velvet surface for rich details and accurate reproduction
- 44"x50' roll