Sony PCM-M10 Portable Digital Solid State 4GB Field Recorder
The PCM-M10 from Sony is a compact digital audio recorder that packs a wealth of features into a rugged design. The PCM-M10 can record MP3 or WAV files at rates up to 24-bit/96kHz. The stereo audio files can be stored on the 4GB of internal flash memory, or to a removable Micro SD or Memory Stick Micro card. The unit has built-in microphones for stereo recording, as well as 3.5mm mic and line input jacks for connecting an external mic, portable music player, and more.
The PCM-M10 features a 5-second pre-record buffer, ensuring that you never miss a priceless audio moment, even if you hit the record button a moment too late. The recorder also has digital pitch control, allowing you to adjust your recordings. The built-in USB port allows you to quickly transfer your files to a computer, while the monochrome LCD screen provides an intuitive operating interface. The recorder operates on standard AA batteries for easy replacement in the field.
- Compact and Rugged – The small and robust construction make this an ideal recorder for musicians or sound effects recordists working in the field
- High-Quality Audio – The unit records MP3 or WAV files at rates up to 24-bit/96kHz to capture every nuance
- Storage Options – Audio can be stored to the 4GB internal flash memory, or to removable Micro SD or Memory Stick Micro flash cards
- Onboard Mics – Onboard stereo microphones capture lively audio, and have LED level indicators
- Input Jacks – Standard 3.5mm mic and line inputs allow you to connect an external mic, music player, computer, and more
- Record Buffer – A 5-second pre-record buffer allows to you capture audio from 5 seconds prior to hitting the record button, so that you never miss a priceless moment
- LCD Screen – The monochrome LCD screen and intuitive buttons make it easy for anyone to use the recorder
- USB Port – A USB port is provided for quick file transfer to a Mac or PC
- Pitch Control – Digital pitch control lets you manipulate audio files
- AA Batteries – The recorder uses standard AA batteries for easy field replacement
Sony Wind Screen for PCM-M10
A must have for field recording, this optional windscreen is designed for use with PCM-M10 built-in microphones. The windscreen reduces wind noise up to 20 dB and it's made with 15mm long synthetic fur fabric.