Kessler KC-Lite 8.0 Crane Only
For the filmmaker shooting on a tight budget, using a lighter digital video or DSLR camera under 10 pounds, the Kessler KC-Lite 8.0 is arguably the highest quality camera crane/jib in it's price range. Based on the design of Kessler's standard dual-rail KC series of camera cranes, the KC-Lite is a 100% tool-less, single rail crane that is lightweight and portable, yet has the heft where it counts: like the 3/8"-thick ultra-rigid mounting plate--no flimsy sheet metal here! The KC-Lite mounts to your fluid head in a way that utilizes the fluid drag of the head's pan and tilt, giving the best control and fluid-like movements in all 3 modes of crane operation (manual tilt, fixed-angle mode, and automatic mode).
Please Note: Shown with optional equipment; tripod, head and camera are not included.
- 100% tool-less setup
- 360 degree rotation
- Internal oil impregnated sleeve bearings insure incredible smoothness
- Constructed of high-grade 6061 aluminum
- Very rigid 3/8"-thick mounting platform and heavy duty control rod
- Coated with a flat black non-reflective powder coat finish
- Manual, fixed-angle mode, & automatic camera tilt control
- Utilizes the drag control of your fluid head for the smoothest tilt and pan movement
- Uses standard household style exercise weights (not included)
- Lightweight and breaks down into two easily transported sections
- All parts are precision made and held to +/- .005" tolerances
Click here to check out this customer review of the KC-Lite 8.0 by Team Pickle.