PowerLite 1915 Projector
Mfr item: V11H313020
This item is no longer available.
This page is here for your reference.
Epson Projectors PowerLite 1915 Projector
The smart, network-ready performer.
Get brilliant presentations in any classroom or boardroom with the ultra bright, network-ready Epson PowerLite 1915. This powerful, portable projector yields vivid, high quality images, yet still includes a host of user-friendly features, such as a wireless module for easy wireless setup. With Epson 3LCD technology, XGA resolution and 4000 lumens of colour / white light output1, your presentations will pop in any setting. The PowerLite 1915 offers remarkable versatility with innovative features like Screen Fit, powered focus and more. With HDMI digital connectivity, you can bring digital content to your presentations. The PowerLite 1915 even makes it easy to broadcast customized images or announcements over the network.
- Brilliant detail — XGA resolution and up to 2000:1 contrast ratio
- Convenient network accessibility — display images over the IP network from any networked location
- USB plug 'n play instant setup — plug in your USB cable and display video and audio from your PC!
- Screen Fit technology — A Quick Setup function with an auto-sensing feature that intuitively sets up the appropriate screen size, keystone and focus – all at the touch of a button
- Powerful sound and communication features, no added cost — built-in 10 W speaker, built-in closed captioning decoder
- Cutting-edge connectivity — RJ-45 LAN connection, HDMI port with HDCP for digital connectivity
- Easy picture adjustments and greater positioning flexibility — 1.6x manual zoom with powered focus, controllable via the remote or RS-232
- Message broadcasting — broadcasts customized images/alerts over the network for announcements or instructions
- Added security in any environment — convenient metal anchor bar, control panel lockout
- Easy maintenance — easy, side-loading lamp and onetouch filter replacement
- Protect your investment — recommended 2500-hour filter cleaning cycle1
- Outstanding support — two-year limited warranty
- Carrying case included — for easy portability and protection when stored
See Specifications page for Notes.
- PowerLite 1915 Multimedia Projector
- Power cord
- Computer cable (VGA)
- USB cable
- Wireless LAN unit
- Soft carrying case
- Projector remote control with batteries
- User manual CD
- Projector software CD
- Quick Setup Sheet
- PrivateLine support card
- Password protection sticker
- Two-year projector limited warranty, Epson Road Service program, and 90-day lamp limited warranty