Rode Microphones HS1P Omni Headset Microphone Skin Colour
The RØDE HS1-P Headset Microphone boasts an ultra-thin profile, light weight and audio fidelity well suited for small presentations, large scale performances and broadcast applications alike. The omnidirectional capsule is easily adjusted with its three-axis boom positioning system and malleable headband.
In the tradition of RØDE mics, the HS-1 features low handling noise for higher gain and signal-to-noise ratio. RØDE's MiCon connection system allows you to choose from a variety of available cables (sold separately), and use the HS-1 with a variety of wireless microphone transmitters, or hard-wired preamplifiers. The HS-1's lightweight construction is sure to provide hours of unobtrusive operation in concerts, houses-of-worship, presentations, live broadcasts and more.
- Omnidirectional polar pattern for flexible pickup and frequency response
- Three-axis boom adjustment and malleable frame and headband
- RØDE MiCon connection system for compatibility with wireless bodypack transmitters
- Rode HS1-P Headset Microphone (Pink)
- Storage Case
- Water Resistant pop Filter
- Mini Furry
- Shielded Detachable Kevlar Reinforced Cable
- Lapel Style Cable Management Clip
- Adjustment Tools