Rode Microphones Omni Lav Microphone
The RØDE Lavalier Microphone is a quality lavalier with an omnidirectional polar pattern and condenser element, well suited for general speech pickup in sermons, presentations, instruction, interviews, etc. The microphone's detachable cable is easily replaceable in the event of a short or break, and its proprietary MiCon connection allows you to select from a number of optional adapters, for use with virtually any wireless bodypack transmitter. The microphone ships in a protective storage case and includes a waterproof pop-filter, wind-muff and clip.
Note! MiCon connection is proprietary. Requires optional adapter for use with wireless transmitters, preamplifiers, etc.
- Clear audio and low handling noise
- Included water resistant pop filter and mini-furry for high wind protection
- Rugged and secure protection for the microphone, cables and accessories.
- MiCon connector system provides seamless integration between all of RØDE's compact wearable microphones and a wide range of wireless systems.
- Rode Lavalier Microphone
- Anti-Trauma Storage Case
- Water Resistant Pop-Filter
- Shielded Detachable Kevlar Reinforced Cable
- Lapel Style Cable Management Clip
- Adjustment Tools