Canon CanoScan LiDE 110 Scanner
Are you looking for a dedicated scanning solution with great quality, versatility and a compact design? Then the CanoScan LiDE110 Color Image Scanner is sure to impress. The CanoScan LiDE110 features the quality, speed and ease of use you need with a maximum resolution of 2400 x 4800 (Optical) dpi1 for excellent scanning quality for both photos and documents.
You'll immediately notice how easy the CanoScan LiDE110 is to use. Auto Document Fix automatically delivers beautiful, easy-to-view scans by advanced image analysis and area-by-area data correction while the Auto Scan Mode feature automatically detects the original and saves its appropriate settings. Need to share information? The CanoScan LiDE110 has Four EZ Buttons that enable you to scan, copy, email or create a PDF faster than ever.
Speaking of speed, the CanoScan LiDE110 delivers a letter size color scan in approximately 16 seconds2! You’ll also be able to proudly join the Generation Green initiative as its one USB Cable for data and power provides lower power consumption.
Speed & Quality
- Excellent Resolution: When you combine 2400 x 4800 maximum color resolution with a vivid 48-bit color depth and over 281 trillion possible colors, the results will astound you.1 Continue your scanning brilliance with tremendous 19,200 x 19,200 (Interpolated) software enhanced scans.
Ease of Use
- EZ Buttons: Have the flexibility with your originals as you utilize the Four EZ Buttons to automate the entire scanning process. Copy, scan and create email attachments or PDF files simply with the push of a button.
- Auto Scan Mode: At last, you have the ability to bring eight steps into one as you scan a photo, document, business card, textbook or personal notebook and have it automatically recognized. In addition, the original is automatically cropped to proper size, scanned and saved in the appropriate file format. All of this is achieved with the press of a single button.
- Auto Document Fix: Auto Document Fix delivers beautiful, easy-to-view scans by advanced image analysis and area-by-area data correction, automatically. So, your document text can be darkened with pronounced edges for clear, sharp text that's easy to read, and pictures will maintain color tone and contrast.
- Advanced Z-Lid: The Z-Lid extends up and over the platen to scan large items such as notebooks, textbooks and other thick documents.
- One Plug Scanning: Consolidate the number of wires in your work area as one simple cable provides a Hi-Speed USB connection and power.
- Hi-Speed USB: Scan and transfer images to your computer with the fastest possible scanning speeds with this connection. The Hi-Speed USB Interface also allows for quick previews of your images to your computer.
1. Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
2. Color document scanspeed is measured with ISO/IEC 24712 Newsletter. Scan speed indicates the time measured between pressing the scan button of the scanner driver and the on-screen status display turning off. Scan speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, scan mode settings, document size, etc.
3. System requirements vary by application.
4. Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions.
- CanoScan LiDE110 Color Image Scanner
- Document Kit:
Cross Sell Sheet
Quick Start & Spec. Sheet
Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM
- USB Cable