G-Raid Mini3 1TB 7200 RPM
G-Technology G-Raid Mini3 1TB 7200 RPM
Portable High-Performance Dual-Drive Storage System
The new G-RAID mini now features both RAID 0 and fail-safe RAID 1 operation, a high-speed quad interface and storage capacities up to 1TB. It is the ideal portable storage solution for safe-guarding content downloaded from professional tapeless video cameras. Production houses and creative studios will appreciate its small compact size and tough, all-aluminum enclosure, which make it perfect for capturing and editing on the go or while working on location. G-RAID mini is capable of delivering an unprecedented 120+ MB/second transfer rate when connected via eSATA in RAID 0 mode. G-RAID mini is FireWire bus-powered even when connected via eSATA.
Easy to Setup
G-RAID mini is ready right out of the box for use with Mac OSX systems and appears to the system as a single, big and fast disk drive. A simple reformat is all it takes to ready G-RAID mini for use with Windows® systems.
The Best Warranty & Support in the Business
G-RAID mini is backed by a standard 3-year factory warranty and unlimited free technical support by representatives experienced with the latest content creation applications.
- High-speed, low-cost portable RAID designed specifically for professional content creation applications
- FireWire bus powered – even when connected eSATA!
- Supports multi-stream HDV, DVCPro HD, XDCAM HD, ProRes 422 and uncompressed SD workflows
- (2) 5400 or 7200 RPM SATA drives each with up to 16 MB cache
- Selectable RAID mode - RAID 0 (performance) or RAID 1 (protection)
- High-speed Interface eSATA, FireWire 800 (FireWire 400 via included cable) and USB 2.0 ports
- 120+ MB/second data transfer rates via eSATA port
- Integrated fan for long life and reliable operation
- Unique industrial design, compact all aluminum enclosure
- Ships complete with all cables and includes high-quality leather carrying case
- Mac® OS X and Windows® compatible
- Standard 3-year factory warranty
G-Technology drives ship formatted with the HFS+ file system for Mac OS X, but can be reformatted for use in Windows.
For detailed instructions, please follow this link: www.g-technology.com/kbase/users/kb.php