Important - Covid19 Effects on Retail Shopping
Dear Valued Customer,
We wanted to make sure that you are aware of some of the challenges retailers are facing during these unprecedented times. The two main factors that will affect shoppers is that we are experiencing increased demand coupled with potential shipping and supply chain delays. Rest assured, we have plenty of stock on advance order and Vistek customers remain a top priority, so please take a look at our recommendations for making your shopping experience as streamlined and as satisfying as it can be.
Here’s Some Tips for Smart Shopping:
- Shop Early – this is the best way to ensure your order can be delivered as quickly as possible.
- Choose In-Stock Items whenever possible – we have a huge selection of products so explore all of your options before making a decision.
- Need Help? Chat with us online, by phone, or in-store (where available) – our experts can help you find the right products for your needs.
- Bypass potential shipping delays - choose Curbside or In-store Pick-Up whenever possible.
- Be prepared to wait for items that are “On Order”, “Not In-stock” and “Special Order” – manufacturers are working as quickly as they can to deliver high demand items.
- Planning to shop in-store? Before heading out, check our website for our most recent updates on Vistek locations that are open for in-store shopping. Remember, masks are mandatory - for your safety and ours, so please wear one. Also, with reduced in-store capacity restrictions, you should anticipate short line-ups and dress for the weather – Canada is cold!
- Be patient – you will receive regular email or SMS updates on the status of your order. As soon as your items are ready, you will receive a shipping confirmation or instructions regarding pickup.
We are all in this together and we’ll continue to do all that we can to get you the items you need as quickly as we can. And, you can always find our latest Covid-19 updates at the top of every page on Vistek.ca.
Thank you for your support.
Here’s what to expect in our stores:
For your safety, please be advised that we will be limiting the number of people in the store so wait times may vary.
For your convenience, we are also taking appointments for more complex orders that require the assistance of one of our photo or video experts. Please call your local store
during business hours to make an appointment.
Protective Mask Required:
- Staff have been trained thoroughly on our “work safe” policies
- Hand sanitization stations have been placed at all entrances and other key areas of our stores
- Staff are required to wear personal protective equipment
- Staggered work stations ensure 2-meter distancing rules are respected
- Sales and reception counters are equipped with plexiglass barriers
- Cleaning and sanitization of all surfaces will occur after every customer interaction
- We will be limiting the number of in-store customers to allow for social distancing
- Wear a protective mask and sanitize your hands as you enter Vistek.
Customers are encouraged to come prepared with their own personal protective mask but for those who need them, Vistek will be offering masks at a nominal fee.
Vistek Covid-19 Mask Policy
This policy abides by all of the Provincial Mask bylaws in Ontario
Every person entering a Vistek Ontario location, either our retails stores or offices, must wear a Mask.
Important: If you have a medical exemption and are unable to wear a mask, we will meet with you or provide
service to you outside of our facility, through our website or through our Curbside Pick Up area in our public parking lot.
This corporate policy is in place to provide the best possible protection for our employees and customers.
Curbside pick-up is available for all of our locations!
Pick-up hours are from 9 am – 5:30 pm Monday to Friday.
Pick up instructions:
You will receive an email to let you know your order is ready for pick-up.
When you arrive at the store, please park (or stand) in one of the designated Curbside Pick s.
The spaces will be marked by numbered signs in the store parking lot.
Call the store's phone number posted on the Curbside Pick-up signs, open your trunk, and return to your vehicle.
Please be prepared to show your government-issued ID and order confirmation number through the closed window of your vehicle.
We will place your order in your trunk along with a copy of the invoice.
We will step back from the vehicle by 6 feet so that you can confirm that all of your invoiced items are present.
If there is a problem please let us know, and if everything is great, give us the thumbs up! Please be patient and we will bring your order out as quickly as possible
- For customers without vehicles: Please stand in one of our Curbside Pick-Up Stalls and call the phone number on the sign. Our sales associates will direct you on our physical distancing safety protocol when they bring out your order, please follow their instructions carefully.
- If you are a client with an urgent request, please call us so we can rush your curbside order. When you arrive - please park in the Rush Order parking stall. Only orders placed by phone or through our Live Chat team at Vistek.ca will receive this service.
Here are some of the measures we’re taking to make our Curbside Pick-Up Safe:
Staff will be thoroughly trained on our “work safe” policies and sanitizing procedures for handling Curbside orders
Our Staff will be wearing personal protective equipment for their safety and yours
Customers will be encouraged to wear masks and gloves as well
Parking spaces will be used as pick-up stalls to avoid any customer line-ups
Pick-up stalls will be staggered to ensure a minimum of 2-meter distancing rules are respected
Customers will be required to open their trunk and then remain in their vehicles until we’ve safely placed their orders for final inspection
Customers without vehicles will receive special guidance from our staff to respect all social distancing rules during the pick-up process