The OM-D E-M1 Mark II, an advanced system of innovative technology and features designed to forever change your photography.
Up to 18 frames per second sequential shooting with precision C-AF Tracking. 121 Cross-Type On-Chip Phase Detection AF points. Up to 5.5 shutter speed steps of compensation with powerful in-body image stabilization. Plus a 50MP High-Res Shot Mode. It’s all enclosed in a magnesium alloy weatherproof body that weighs a mere 600 grams. Paired with the superior resolution of M.Zuiko PRO lenses, the E-M1 Mark II will deliver brilliant imagery that’s coveted by professionals everywhere.
- 20 Megapixel Live MOS Sensor
- Advanced 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- Lightweight, Weatherproof Body
- 15fps Seq. Shooting (Mechanical)
- 60fps Seq. Shooting (Electronic)
- 1/8000s High-Speed Mechanical Shutter
- Cinema 4K Video
- 121-Point Dual FAST AF
- Fully-Articulating 3.0” Touch Monitor
- 50 Megapixel High-Res Shot Mode
- Focus Bracketing and Stacking
- Built-In Wi-Fi