Platine Fibre Rag
Platine Fibre Rag is the combination of the premium 100% cotton Platinum paper that Canson has supplied for many years to the original Platinum and Platine photographic market, with the latest microporous coating, making the traditional darkroom paper now available for your digital printing.
Setting the benchmark for Digital Darkroom papers, Platine Fibre Rag provides the aesthetic and feel of the original F-Type Baryta Fibre paper, having a true pure white tone without using optical brighteners that are known to affect the longevity of digitally produced images.
Platine Fibre Rag’s extremely high Dmax and exceptional grey tones make it the product of choice for the more discerning black and white as well as colour photographic prints.
Enlarged 10x - Click to
Product Features & Benefits
- 100% Cotton Rag Platine
- Compatible with pigmented and dye inks
- Dries instantly
- Water resistant
- Pure white without optical brightening agents to ensure consistency of shades for generations
- Designed to meet galleries and museum longevity requirements and respect the ISO 9706 standard:
- Internally buffered to resist gas fading and maximise the conservation of your prints
- Acid Free certified to avoid paper degradation