Zoom Pro HD
Designed, engineered and manufactured in Switzerland
The ZOOM PRO HD version offers a high performance plug-in flash tube with heavy-duty electrodes for maximum colour stability and hard use in digital photography. The best choice for catalogue and 3D turntable imaging.
Further this head offers a microprocessor controlled, low noise fan cooling system, a new included transparent glass dome, user replaceable plug-in flash tube and a zoom function for the modelling lamp and flash tube, to obtain individual results when used with reflectors or a wide and even light distribution for Rotalux softboxes. The zoom function is accessible from both sides of the head housing. The new housing is rock solid and lightweight with a large rubberised handle.
Characteristics and Features
- High quality plug-in flash tube with heavy-duty electrodes for hard use.
- Small UV coated flash tube diameters for short flash durations and better subject control.
- New user replaceable plug-in flash tube.
- Now with included transparent, security glass dome. Satin /matt glass domes are optional available.
- The Zoom Heads can be either used with 110 V or 230 V Elinchrom power packs. Just the Halogen modelling lamp must conform to the correct voltage.
- To ensure the ultimate retention of colour balance, Zoom Pro HD is designed to withstand extreme frequency of use, the heavier duty and high quality flash tubes minimise changes in light characteristics and output.
- Efficient built-in reflector, with a 90° light distribution to maximise softbox performance, in addition there is a zoom function for flash tube and modelling lamp for a individual wider or more focussed light beam when used with reflectors.
- Reflector-bayonet with breech locking ring, fits all Elinchrom reflectors since 1974. Huge EL-Reflector and ROTALUX softbox range.
- Centred umbrella fitting with additional umbrella holder at the tilt head.
- Efficient low noise fan cooling. The fan spins slowly at low temperatures and fast when the head heats up.
- Illuminated on/off modelling lamp switch, with overheat LED indication, which shuts off the modelling lamp until the head cooled down.
- Aluminium chassis with fire resistant housing.
- Extremely lightweight, only 2.3 kg, including the 5 m heavy-duty flash cable.
Mfr item: 20192