Even better work flow
Phase One is renowned for delivering the most efficient workflow in the world. They have done their utmost to make the Phase One Live Preview your best experience ever. It is fully integrated with the Capture One software. Focus is made easy! The focus window can be moved outside the Capture One application and ideally be placed on another monitor adjacent to the set. The focus window is scalable for long distance viewing and the color reproduction is the best in class. To further improve the workflow, it is possible to load an overlay image and compose with this as a guide line. To ease composition it is possible to turn on a square grid.
Digital camera back support
Following digital backs support Live Preview out-of–the-box: P 20+, P 21+, P 25+, P 30+ and P 45+. The Live Preview functionality can be purchased for the following digital backs as a hardware upgrade: P 21, P 30 and P 45.
Camera house support
Following camera houses support Live Preview functionality:
- Hasselblad V series, Hasselblad H series
- Mamiya RZ 67 Pro II, Mamiya AFD
- Technical cameras (4x5): Arca Swiss, Cambo 4x5, Rollei Xact, Linhof M679/4x5, Toyo, Sinar, Plaubel and Horseman.
- Wide angle: Horseman SWD, Cambo Wide DS and a range of adapters with 35 mm support.
Avoid Future Shock with Phase One Platform Protection
Vistek and Phase One are committed to delivering outstanding customer service in the fast-changing medium format marketplace. Today that commitment is more important than ever, especially in light of evolving manufacturing issues such as open and closed camera systems, ongoing camera body/back compatibility and product supply.
The following initiatives are statements of our ongoing commitment to professional photographers to deliver superior products and services for an uninterrupted, end-to-end workflow that is based, at all times, on their preferred camera platform.
12 months of Free Camera Platform Choice...yet another feature of Phase One's 5-year Value Added Bundle.
Customers who have purchased from an authorized Phase One dealer and wish to upgrade to a new product within 6 months of its official launch, are guaranteed to receive:
- 90 percent of their original purchase price against any new Phase One digital back launched at a higher price within 18 months of the original purchase date.
- 50 percent of their original purchase price against any new Phase One camera body launched at a higher price within 24 months of the original purchase date.
- 50 percent of their original purchase price against any new Phase One or Schneider Kreuznach lens for the Phase One 645 camera platform launched at a higher price within 24 months of the original purchase date.
Remember: The remarkable 5-Year Value Added Bundle includes a 5-year uptime guarantee in which Phase One will provide you with a loaner back if yours requires service, and 12 months of free camera platform choice. Now that’s platform protection!