The 526 Pro Video head directly addresses the heavy-duty, high-end ENG and EFP video market by offering a feature-packed fluid video head that borrows all the combined benefits of our 500 series heads with the ability to support top weight loads of 16kg.
- Replaceable and removable pan arm rosette so if any damage occurs to the side castings, only a small part needs to be replaced
- Large rubber padded knobs for better grip and all the controls (tilt and pan lock, tilt drag) are located on the left side so they can be easily found.
- Precise fluid drag system comprised of three step settings for low, medium and high drag levels (numbered 1, 2 and 3), plus the additional no-drag setting (number 0) for such occasions as snap-pans/tilts.
- Counterbalance is achieved through an adjustable spring for camera weights between 8 and 15kg.
- Built-in 100mm half-ball adapts to a number of our tripods with a 100mm receiver, allowing the quick levelling of the camera with the aid of the bright levelling bubble.
- Includes one pan arm and the long 357PLV plate.
|load capacity||16.00 kg|
|panoramic rotation||360 °|
|minimum working temperature||-20 °C|
|maximum working temperature||60 °C|
|working height||15.0 cm|
|independent pan lock||yes|
|tilt drag||0 plus 3 step|
|front tilt||-70° / +75°|
|secondary safety system||yes|
|bubble spirit level (no)||1|
|pan bars included (no.)||1|
|pan bar positions||2|
|attachment (bottom)||3/8'' screw|
|attachment||1/4" and 3/8" screws|
|pan drag||0 plus 3 step|
|independent tilt lock||yes yes / no|
|variable balance control||yes|
|additional pan handle||519LV|
|sliding travel of plate||80 mm|
|balance control||one fix spring adjustable from 8 to 15kg|