Control the shoot from the palm of your hand.
The standard Air Remote can be used to wirelessly sync and control any Profoto flash with buit-in Air from any camera that has a hot shoe.
Unlike the Air Remote TTL-S (for Sony), the Air Remote TTL-N (for Nikon), and the Air Remote TTL-C (for Canon), the Air Remote does not provide TTL or HSS functionality. But the sensation of shooting without cords and without restraints is the same.
The impressive operating range of 300 m (1,000 ft) is also the same.
* Air Remote uses the world’s fastest system for remote radio sync and control, allowing you to shoot with less delay and higher reliability.
- The world’s fastest system for remote radio sync and control, fast enough to match a sync cable
- Unbeaten operating range of 300 m/1,000 ft.
- Open frequency band (2.4 GHz)
- Approved for worldwide use
- Small and handy
- Can be used to sync any flash brand
- Can be used as remote shutter release for most cameras
- Can be used as remote control for Profoto flashes with Air built-in
What's IncludedAir Remote
Profoto Air Remote
|Frequency Band||2.4 GHz|
|Separate radio channels||8|
|Range||Range Up to 300 m (1000 ft)|
|Battery type||2 x AAA|
|Typical battery lifetime Transmit mode Fast/Normal||10 hrs/140 hrs|
|Typical battery lifetime Receive mode||30 hrs|
|Sync delay, Fast/Normal mode||200 μs/465 μs|
|Auto Power Off||30 min of inactivity|
|SYNCHRONIZATION & CONTROL|
|Sync Signal in||ISO 518 hot shoe and 3.5 mm phone plug|
|Sync Signal Out||3.5 mm phone plug|
|Complete flash control||Yes|
|Remote flash energy control||Yes|
|Remote modeling light control||Yes|
|Automatic interaction with generator||Yes|
|Size||70x50x40 mm (2.7x1.9x1.6 in)|
|Weight||40 g/70 g (1.4 oz/2.5 oz)|