- True electronic integration of aperture diaphragm - let camera automatically choose aperture in P or S exposure modes, or dial in yourself on the camera body in A or M modes.
- Powered by camera body. No external power source required.
- Wide open button (opposite of depth-of-field preview function) makes manual focusing easy.
- The tripod foot is detachable and compatible with Arca Swiss, Markins, Photo cam ball heads.
- High performance 32-bit processor and efficient switched-mode power supply.
Enhancement on MARK IV vs. MARK III:
- The new design of inner housing in MARK IV has a bigger inner hole. Improving the Tilt shift lens performance.
- The inner hole is painted with matt coating. This can further reduce the internal reflection.
*See link in "Resources" Tab for full compatibility information.
- Metabones Canon EF Lens to Sony NEX Camera Lens Mount Adapter Mark IV
- Detachable Tripod Foot
|Compatibility||Canon EF-mount lens to Micro Four Thirds-mount camera|
|Groups/Elements||4 / 5|
|Length||2.6 x 0.9" (6.7 x 2.4 cm)|
|Weight||6.1 oz (172.0 g)|