V860IIN applies to Nikon DSLR cameras and is compatible with i-TTL autoflash.
Functions include TTL Autoflash, Manual Flash, 1/8000s High-Speed Sync, Flash Exposure Compensation, Flash Exposure Lock, Second Curtain Sync, Modeling Flash, and more.
- Fully Supported TTL Functions
- Better light shooting experience
- Built-in Godox 2.4G wireless X system
- GN60 high guide number
- 20 to 200 zoom flash coverage
Built-in Godox 2.4G Wireless X System
Optical transmission with even illumination and stable output.The built-in Godox 2.4G Wireless X System offers all-in-one functions and 100 meters further transmission distance. Compatible with other Godox TTL camera flashes, TTL outdoor flashes, TTL studio flashes, etc.
Master & Slave Flash
Convenient Dot-Matrix LCD Panel
- Dot-matrix LCD panel, for clear and easy operation
- Use 4 function buttons to change various settings according to different situations
- Turn the select dial to choose the amount of each setting
Powerful & Convenient Li-ion Battery
- Max. 1.5s recycle time & 650 full power flashes.
- 2000mAh lithium batteries ensure better shooting performance.
- Forget the heavy burden and messy battery charging & handling.
- GN60 (m ISO 100@200mm) and 22 steps of power output (1/1-1-128)
- Withstands overheating
- Support TTL/M/Multi/S1/S2 modes
- Auto/Manual zoom head: 20-200mm (135 system), 10-100mm (4/3 system), 14-133mm (APS)
- Support USB firmware upgrade
- With C.Fn custom function settings
TTL Wireless Flash Transmitter X1T-N (Available Here)
- Offers better user experience
- With 2.4G wireless transmission, the X1T-N is compatible with Nikon cameras and can be used to trigger camera flash, studio flash and camera shutter over a 100m distance.
- Support for TTL autoflash, manual flash, multi flash, 1/8000s high-speed sync, flash exposure compensation, manual focus assist, rear curtain sync, etc.
- Wireless grouping system to satisfy various shooting requirements.
- Big LCD panel to offer convenient operation.
V860IIN TTL Camera Flash
|Compatible Cameras||Nikon DSLR cameras (i-TTL autoflash)|
(1/1 output @200m)
|60 (m ISO 100)
190 (feet ISO 100)
|Flash Coverage||20 to 200mm (14mm with wide panel)
|Flash duration||1/300 to 1/20000 seconds|
|Exposure control system||i-TTL II autoflash and manual flash|
|Flash exposure compensation (FEC)||Manual. FEB: ±3 stops in 1/3 stop increments
(Manual FEC and FEB can be combined, V860IIS does not have FEB function)
|FE lock||With FV|
|Sync mode||High-speed sync (Up to 1/8000 seconds), first-curtain sync, and second-curtain sync|
|Multi flash||Provided (Up to 90 times, 100Hz)|
|Wireless flash function||Master, Slave, Off|
|Controllable slave groups||3 (A, B, C)|
|Transmission range (approx.)||
OpticalIndoors: 12 - 15 m (39.4 - 49.2')
Outdoors: 8 - 10 m (26.2 - 32.8')
Master unit reception angle: ±40° horizontally, ±30° vertically
100 m (328')
Optical4 (1, 2, 3, 4)
2.4G32 (1 - 32)
|Slave-ready indicator||Two red indicators blink|
|Modeling flash||Fired with camera's depth-of-field preview button|
Auto Focus Assist Beam
|Effective range (approx.)||Center: 0.6 - 10m (2 - 32.8')
Periphery: 0.6 - 5m (2 - 16.4')
|Power source||11.1V/2000mAh Li-ion polymer battery|
|Recycling time||< 1.5 seconds. Red LED indicator will light up when the flash is ready.|
|Full power flashes||Approx. 650|
|Power saving||Power off automatically after approx. 90 seconds of idle operation. (60 minutes if set as slave)|
|Sync Triggering Mode||Hotshoe, 2.5mm sync line, Wireless control port|
|Colour Temperature||5600 ± 200K|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||64 x 76 x 190 mm (2.5 x 3 x 7.5")|
|Weight||430 g (15 oz.) without battery.
540 g (19 oz.) with battery.