Despite the maximum aperture, the lens remains compact. Lens group 5 moves for rear focusing, and sharp, crisp pictures are obtained at all apertures. The background blur is ideal for portraits. The USM autofocuses the lens quickly and quietly.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 100mm 1:2.0
- Lens Construction: 8 elements in 6 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 24º
- Focus Adjustment: Rear focusing system with USM
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.9m / 3 ft.
- Filter Size: 58mm
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight: 3.0" x 2.9", 1.0 lbs. / 75.0 x 73.5mm, 460g
|E58 Front Cap|
|Rear Cap E|
|Minimum Focus Distance||3'|
|Zoom/Focus Control||Not applicable|
|Angle of View||24 Degrees|
Questions & Answers
Canon EF 100mm f/2.0 USM Telephoto Lens
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.