This high-performance lens was designed with portability and handling ease in mind. One Super UD-glass element, whose characteristics are similar to fluorite, and one UD-glass element result in sharp pictures from corner-to-corner. The lens also has a built-in hood and a detachable tripod mount.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 400mm 1:5.6
- Lens Construction: 7 elements in 6 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 6º 10'
- Focus Adjustment: Inner focusing system with USM
- Closest Focusing Distance: 3.5m / 11.5 ft. \
- Filter Size: 77mm
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight: 3.5" x 10.1", 2.8 lbs. / 90.0 x 256.5mm, 1,250g
- Sample Image
- E77 Front Cap
- Rear Cap E
- Built-In Hood
- LZ1132 Pouch Case (older stock may still include a hard case)
- 1-Year Warranty
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.5'|
|Angle of View||6 Degrees|
Questions & Answers
Canon EF 400mm f/5.6L USM Telephoto Lens
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.