- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
Lease this for: $73.08 Learn More
The EF 300mm f/4L IS USM is controlled by a 16-bit microcomputer that minimizes blurred images due to camera shake. A special mode intelligently compensates just for up & down movement, providing sharp, stable images for panning. The optical design that compensates for all types of aberrations from infinity to the closest shooting distance of 4.9'. Two ultra-low dispersion (UD) glass elements ensure clear images and accurate color. Image Stabilization technology gives you the equivalent effect of up to 2 full shutter speeds slower handholdability than a conventional lens. And Canon's advanced ultrasonic focusing motor (USM) and rear focusing design provide silent, high speed autofocusing with fulltime manual focus override.
- Compact L-series Telephoto lens with Image Stabilizer
- Flourite & UD elements eliminate secondary spectrum chromatic aberration
- Two-stage image stabilization; dual-axis camera shake correction or vertical axis only (for panning)
- Full-time manual focus override on lens
- E77 Front Lens Cap
- Rear Cap E
- Built-In Lens Hood
- Tripod Collar
- LZ1128 Lens Pouch
- 1-Year Warranty
|Minimum Focus Distance||4.9'|
|Zoom/Focus Control||Not applicable|
|Angle of View||8 Degrees|
Questions & Answers
Canon EF 300mm f/4.0L IS USM Telephoto Lens
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.