- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
The extra depth of the Daylight (it's about 30% deeper than the Video Pro Plus) allows the fresnel beam to spread out and cover the front face more evenly. This extra depth, combined with a fabric that is more heat resistant, makes the box safe when used with a 4,000 Watt light.
The "Plus" designation means the front face of the softbox is removable. Chimera makes different strengths of diffusion material for front face applications. This softbox comes with a one stop diffusion cloth and 1/2 and 1/4 grid cloths. Substituting a half or quarter difusion or taking off the interior baffle would result in even more contrast, slightly more light transmission, and less softening of the light.
- Designed for use with Fresnel hot lights.
- The recessed front face helps to make the soft source more directional, and enables the user to quickly add easily add light control accessories, such as the honeycomb grid, soft fabric grids or louvers..
- If this box is used with Studio Flash, Adapter Rods # 4099 are required.
- Required Speed (mounting) Rings are available separately for many manufacturers' light heads.
|Size||24 x 32" (60 x 80 cm)|
|Shape||Extra Deep Rectangle|
|Compatibility||Hot lights up to 4,000 Watts
Strobes of any w/s output with adapter rods # 4099
|Requires Speed Ring||Yes|
Questions & Answers
Chimera Daylite Plus Bank Small
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.