- Toronto On Order
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
Rent this for: $15/day Learn More
Used with today's more light sensitive digital cameras & filmstocks, it's compact size makes it the perfect low-level key or accent light, fill light (with diffusion), or back-light for interviews & other small shooting-areas. In addition to a wide variety of customizing & control accessories, its versatility can be increased by adding a DC adapter cable & swapping its bulb for battery operation. Replace the Prismatic Glass with Clear Safety Glass for a non-focusing super-spot in special use situations.
- Multi-use, tungsten halogen source.
- Focus range-5:1 with GCA lamp.
- Watts: 250 & 125 at 120v,200 at 30v, 100 & 50 at 12v. 230 & 300 at 230v
- Tilting: 160°, adjustable, constant-tension, one-handed, no-yoke tilting.
With 4' cable & 12' extension cable: 2 lbs (907 g)
Max. wattage: 250
Max. amperage: 8.3
Beam control: continuously variable
Fits on: 5/8" (1.59 cm) studs
Materials: primarily aluminum and Ryton
Cable: with extension 16' (4.88 m) #18/3. CE model with #18/2.
Questions & Answers
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.