- Uses any standard Edison (med. E-26) screw-in base lamp, including our special screw-threaded MR-16.
- Watts: Reflector lamps — up to 300 at 120v.
- Optional light controls: clip-on barndoors, umbrella, gels and glass accessories. (note: these accessories are not included with L-light but can be purchased separately)
- Compatible with: many ViP and Tota accessories. Barndoors can control lamps up to R-20 in size.
- 2 Mounting options: Stand-link version (shown) mounts on stands, stud clamps, booms, Scissor-mounts, etc.
- Home-plate(TM) version allows attachment to poles, stands, 2 x 4's, etc., plus floors walls & other vertical surfaces with Gaffer-tape.
- Stores compactly with a lamp and barndoors attached.
- Newly updated with IEC connector AC Cable.
|Weight:||With 34" captive cable: 13 oz (368 g)
With 16' switched cable: 2 lbs. (.9 kg)
|Materials:||aluminum, steel and porcelain|
|Switch:||on 16' #18/3 cable|
Questions & Answers
Lowel L-Light W/Home-Plate
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.