- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
Lease this for: $92.12 Learn More
Legendary in the world of close-up photography, superior Micro Nikkor performance delivers images of striking clarity while providing reproduction ratios of up to 1:1 without additional accessories.
- The extra-long focal length of this lens provides the most versatile in working distance.
- Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass ensures apochromatic-like performance with high contrast and sharper images.
- Internal Focusing (IF) improves handling and focusing operation.
- Focuses from infinity to 19.4 inches (1:1 reproduction ratio).
- A/M (Automatic/Manual) switch.
|Mount Type||Nikon F-Bayonet|
|Angle of View||12°20'|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1/1|
FX in DX Crop Mode
|VR (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization||No|
|Nano Crystal Coat||
|ED Glass (Elements)||
|Super Integrated Coating||
|AF-S (Silent Wave Motor)||No|
|Minimum Focus Distance||
|Close Range Correction||Yes|
|Accepts Filter Type||Screw-on|
|Dimensions||3x7.7 in. (Diameter x Length)
76x193mm (Diameter x Length)
|Weight||42.3 oz. (1190g)|
Questions & Answers
Nikon AF Micro-NIKKOR 200mm f/4.0 D IF-ED Lens
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.