- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
B & W offers three filters for infrared photography, each with its' own unique features.
- This dark red filter is primarily for black and white infrared films.
- It filters out light below 650 nm.
- With color infrared film it produces pictures of a pure red image while making good use of the relatively low sensitivity of infrared films.
- Filter factor is approx. 20 - 40.
- This black infrared filter will filter out the entire visible spectrum.
- It is used with black and white infrared films with a sensitivity up to 1000nm.
- Filter factor is determined by the film sensitivity.
- This orange colored filter blocks the blue and blue-green portion of the visible spectrum up to 500 nm.
- It reduces the excessive sensitivity of color infrared films in this spectral range, separates colors more evenly thereby avoiding a blue tint.
- Filter factor depends upon the film's sensitivity.
Questions & Answers
B+W Filters 67mm IR Black (093)
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.