- three separate axes of movement - panoramic rotation, front-back tilt and side tilt.
- materials, design and construction techniques have been carefully selected to help save weight without sacrificing stability or strength
- lightweight magnesium is used for die-cast parts. Magnesium has a density of 1.74g/cm3 as opposed to aluminum's 2.70g/cm3 - a 35% reduction. Despite its lower weight, magnesium is more rigid than aluminum, and has the same strength per volume.
- sturdy all-metal construction
- because you can turn your camera through more than 90° with this head, positioning and framing is flexible even if uneven terrain means the tripod isn't perfectly level, or if you're shooting with the column inverted or (in the case of PRO tripods) mounted horizontally
|load capacity||3.00 kg|
|panoramic rotation||360 °|
|lateral tilt||-180° / +30°|
|front tilt||-30° / +180°|
|secondary safety system||yes|
|bubble spirit level (no)||1|
|attachment (bottom)||3/8" female thread|
Questions & Answers
Manfrotto 460MG Magnesium Camera Head with Quick Release Plate
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.