Digital S - 110 V
This head offers the ultimate in stability for standard multishot imaging and QuickTime VR sequences. To resist heat stress, these flashtubes have over sized heavy-duty electrodes complementing and optimising the precision of the Digital RX units. Glass domes optional. The ultimate in stability and selected specifically for QuickTime VR use.
* To be used with an AC power pack of up to 4000w/s. The ideal combination with the Digital 3000 AS Microprocessor controlled unit.
- Efficient built-in reflector, with a 90° light distribution to maximise softbox performance
- Small flashtube diameters for short flash durations and better subject control
- Extremely lightweight, only 2.4 kg, including heavy duty cable, 5 m long.
- Constructed to withstand extremes of frequency of use, the heavy duty flashtube minimises changes in light characteristics and output.
Digital S Head
|Output in Joule / Ws||4000|
|Modelling lamp (110 V)||300 W / GX 6.35|
|Modelling lamp on / off||Yes|
|Safety Fuse (110 V)||5 AF|
|Centred umbrella holder||Yes|
|Stand adapter||All models incl. additional umbrella holder|
|Weight (incl. 5 m flash cable)||2.4 kg (2.3 lbs)|
|Dimensions||22 x 14 cm (8.7 x 5.5")|
Questions & Answers
Elinchrom Digital S Head
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.