A unique manual-focus lens designed exclusively for macro shooting, between life-size (1x) and 5x life-size – at its maximum magnification, you can fill a 35mm frame with a grain of rice. Compatible with the Macro Ring Lites and new Macro Twin Lite, it eliminates the need for awkward bellows accessories for many macro shooters. A floating system preserves optical quality at different focusing distances, and features a UD-glass element.
- Dedicated to high-quality manual focus macro photography from 1~5x.
- Supports AE metering with EOS-1N and other EOS cameras.
- Compatible with Macro Ring Lite ML-3.
- Removable tripod collar revolves smoothly and locks securely.
- Sophisticated 3-group floating system with UD element enhances image quality.
- E58 Lenscap
- Rear Lenscap E
- 1-Year Warranty
|Minimum Focus Distance||0.78"(5x) to 1.02"(1x)|
|Magnification||1:1 to 5:1|
|Angle of View||15 Degrees|
Questions & Answers
Canon MP-E 65mm f/2.8 1-5x Macro Lens
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.