- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
The recessed front face provides a narower spread of light than a flush mounted box. It also facilitates the suport for a fabric grid to further control the direction of your soft light. Common applications include but are by no means limited to side lighting or top lighting a person or an object without getting as much wrap around as a conventional rectangular softbox. Also notable is the long skinny catch-light in your subjects eyes or in reflective objects. This softbox can be used with hotlights or studio strobe units.
- Smallest Strip Size - The Small Video Strip Softbox is just the right size for product or still life aplications, especially useful with glassware or ceramics with a high reflective index. The strip bank will provide thinner, more atractive highlights, revealing more of the product.
- Recessed Front Face - Provides more directionality and the option of using a grid to further direct your soft light
- Most Flexible Softbox - Not only can the Video Pro be used with Hotlights or Flash, but it comes with different levels of diffusion screens and the option of shooting with a fabric grid.
- Removable Front Face - The softbox could be used without a front face, or a diffusion fabric of a lesser strength could be substituted for increased contrast and slightly more overall output.
Questions & Answers
Chimera Video Pro Strip Small (9x36") Plus with 3 Screens
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.