- Call for Availability in Mississauga
- Call for Availability in Toronto
- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga In Stock
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
The result of using extension tubes is that the distance from the back of the lens to the film surface is longer, which means you can take photographs at shorter distances to the subject. Extension tubes are thus commonly used for macro photography and sometimes for closeup portraits.
When using the camera's TTL metering system, no exposure compensation will be required (exposure compensation is required for handheld meters).
This updated version II is now also fully compatible with Canon Digital EF-S lenses, as well as standard photo EF and TS-E lenses.
Extension Tube EF 25 II is recommended for lenses with a focal lenght of 50mm and up (EF-S 18-55mm can be used at middle and tele zoom settings).
- Shortens focusing distance of lens
- Compatible with EF-S lenses, as well as EF and TS-E lenses
- White-index mark provided for digital SLR EF-S lenses
- Red mark provided for photo lenses
Questions & Answers
Canon EF25 II Extension Tube
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.