- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
The new NT2-A carries on the tradition forged by the now legendary RØDE NT2. A professional large capsule (1”) studio microphone incorporating three-position pick-up patterns, pad and high pass filter switches conveniently located on the mic body.
At the heart of the NT2-A is the Australian designed and manufactured HF1 dual diaphragm capsule. The frequency and transient response of this new transducer has been voiced to complement today’s modern recording techniques, and yet still evoke the silky smooth character of the legendary microphones of the 50’s and 60’s. These features provide the flexibility and superlative audio characteristics that make the NT2-A one of the most versatile condenser mics available.
The NT2-A’s variable controls allow switching between Omni, Figure 8, and Cardioid polar patterns. The three position high-pass filter provides a flat response or an 80Hz and 40Hz high pass filter to be selected. Finally the microphones Pad can be switched between 0 dB, -5dB and -10dB. The NT2-A comes in a soft pouch with an M2 stand mount.
- The Australian designed and manufactured HF1 1” edge terminated, gold sputtered, dual 5 um diaphragm capsule.
- 3-position variable polar pattern: Omni, Cardioid & Figure 8; all controlled on the mic.
- 3-position variable high-pass filter: Flat, 80 Hz or 40 Hz.
- 3-position variable pad: 0 dB, -5 dB or -10 dB.
- Ultra low noise, transformerless SMT circuitry.
- Wide dynamic range.
- High strength heat-treated steel mesh head.
- Durable satin nickel finish.
- Internal capsule shock mounting.
- Supplied complete with soft pouch and clip.
- Designed and manufactured in Sydney, Australia.
- Zip pouch
- M2 Stand Mount plus 3/8" - 5/8" Thread Adapter
|Acoustic principle||Externally polarized 25 mm (1”) dual diaphragm.|
|Frequency range||20 Hz ~ 20 000 Hz|
|Signal/Noise ratio||87 dB (1 kHz rel 1 Pa; per IEC651, IEC268-15)|
|Equivalent noise||7 dBA SPL (per IEC651, IEC268-15)|
|Maximum SPL||147 dB (@ 1% THD into 1 k?) 157 dB (@ 1% THD into 1 k?) - pad at maximum|
|Power (Supply voltage)||48 Volts (P48)|
|Output Connection||3 pin XLR, balanced output between pin 2(+) and pin 3(-). Pin 1 ground|
|Weight approx.||860 grm (4.23 oz)|
Questions & Answers
Rode Microphones NT2-A Condensor Microphone Cardioid Multi Pattern
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.