The new generation Velvia 100 not only will appeal to photographers demanding the color saturation standard that Velvia 50 created, but will also provide state of the art technology that fits in perfectly with the complete Fujichrome Professional line.
- ISO 100 speed - At ISO 100, Fujichrome Velvia 100 provides a more useful speed for greater flexibility in varied shooting situations.
- Ultra-high-saturated color reproduction - Color saturation is an important feature of Fujichrome 50. Recognizing this, and by incorporating advanced cyan, magenta, and yellow couplers as well as CEL (Color-Extension Layer) technology, new Fujichrome Velvia 100 gives photographers the saturation they require with the added advantages of higher speed and finer grain.
- Super-fine grain - Fujichrome Velvia 100 boasts an RMS* granularity of 8**, a significant improvement over Velvia 50 and ranking it alongside other Fujifilm professional film products, such as Fujichrome Astia 100F, Fujichrome Provia 100F and Fujichrome Velvia 100F.
- Improved color stability - The new color couplers employed in Fujichrome Velvia 100 significantly im prov e color stability and freedom from fading/shift over conventional films.
- Improved versatility - Fujichrome Velvia 100 can accept push/pull processing from - 1/2 stop to + 1 stop with minimal changes to color balance and gradation.Push can even be extended to up to 2 stops, depending on the subject, allowing easy and precise correction of exposure and density.
Questions & Answers
Fujifilm RVP 100 120
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.